Monday, June 13, 2011

What Is Up With This Show Jerseylicious?

I was channel surfing the other night and couldn't find ANYTHING to watch, so I just stopped at the next channel in the lineup and came across this show. After only 2 minutes, I'm asking myself WTF?? Is this what television has been reduced to? Maybe we should just turn them all into aquariums because it would be a more intellectual viewing pleasure. I have never seen such ridiculous, catty women in all my life. If this were truly a representation of women in New Jersey then just drop a bomb on the entire state right now to stop any more reproducing! Imagine sitting in a salon paying your hard earned money to have your hair done and a screeching match breaks out.....every 10 minutes! Maybe its all the hair extensions and heavy makeup that makes them so bitchy, all that extra weight pulling on their head and enough makeup to smother anybody. At least does anything ever get solved from all that caterwauling? Hell no. They scream, they yell, they threaten and then they huff and puff for the rest of the afternoon, nothing accomplished. I grew up in the South and learned at an early age one very important thing. If you're gonna talk, talk, if you're gonna fight, fight but do not bother combining the two, because while you're working up your big mouth to tell me off, I've already punched you out and moved on. Women down here just don't take any shit, period. None. Nada. Get in my face and expect to get popped. I don't waste my breath screeching like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Of course, if you actually took a swing at one of those bimbos, your fist would either slide right off through all that freaking makeup or get stuck in it! They wouldn't last 5 minutes in good old Dixie. Now don't get me wrong, the women down here are not just walking around looking for a fight the way these idiots seem to, and we are raised to show Southern hospitality, but that only goes so far and if you are unlucky enough to really piss of a Southern girl, well, sorry about your luck! Instead of running your mouth and flipping your hair, you better learn to bob and weave!

Anyway, I had a little conversation with God that night and asked him, are you SURE you can't do anything with Direct TV, cause I hate to think people pay their monthly bill for crap like this!

3 comments:

  1. That show and Housewives of New Jersey, I mean really,fist fighting in a restaurant? Just serve them their food in a ring....must be the water in NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any of those reality shows just advertise how dumbed down our society has become. Cause honestly... who gives a damn about those people?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be nice to see people put as much interest in their own lives and families as they do in that crap.

    ReplyDelete